The club invests in a high Coach to Swimmer ratio which develops the swimmer at a higher rate. A developing appetite for success which is tempered nicely with a family friendly ethos that softens the often cold, clinical competitive approach of most swimming clubs.
What is important to us?
Maintaining our core values as the club inevitably expands and develops further. The club profile is building across all areas. Junior League, County, Regional and National exposure as well as a solid well-loved home gala, our resource base in supporting the sport, fundraising and supporting charity
What we offer to swimmers
We want the club to be an enjoyable experience for you and your swimmer(s). It offers:
- A friendly welcome with opportunities to meet new friends;
- An environment where your swimmers' welfare and safety are paramount. Our Child Protection, Equity and Complaints policies are available on our website, together with our Code of Ethics
- Qualified, enthusiastic and supportive coaches & teachers and responsible volunteers
- Opportunities for swimmers to develop their swimming, improve technique and in time compete in swimming galas
- Clear lines of communication between the club, you and your parents about training, about competition and social events
- Relationships built on trust, honesty and respect, where you and your parents are valued and listened to
- Opportunities for you to get involved in the activities of the club.